New to GMT400 from Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(not sure how to read the O2 range units in voltage in TunerPro yet)
You've got it, the O2 sensor is reported in mV so, in this example the sensor voltage is 0.842. Don't pay any attention to the RPM, that's a different story.

Also, you can change any parameter you want to monitor by right clicking on that one and selecting what you want.

I don't know yet but Cross Counts may be listed in TunerPro as RiCH/LEAN transition counter..?

Here, I have O2 cross counts in the lower right. IIRC it reports # of CC in 10 seconds

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit: I looked back on this thread and saw you have a 94. Depending on what mask (.adx) you have may change the definition of cross counts. It looks like the counts crossing over rich/lean is the same thing as my cross counts.

If you still don't pass HC you may have to remover the intake manifold and clean the passages to the EGR inside it.

Another edit: The .xdf is for reading your .bin, the .adx is for data logging. I fixed it above to show .adx - my bad.

Last edited:

g00se

Reaction score
I looked back on this thread and saw you have a 94. Depending on what mask (.adx) you have may change the definition of cross counts. It looks like the counts crossing over rich/lean is the same thing as my cross counts.
Thanks TBI --I appreciate the help! I'm new to TunerPro --and I guess I have a rare ECM of sorts. But was able to get the right adx from Gearhead. I've been using the list view for logging --and it looks like I can rename rich/lean transitions to cross counts (as well as INT/BLM to short and long term trims). It's a good tool for OBDI logging ---it may take a while to build a dashboard like yours --but I like it over the scrolling up and down the list view! :)

That injector cycle and vacuum monitor looks good --i don't see them on my list view..will explore the dash logging stuff more..

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it may take a while to build a dashboard like yours --but I like it over the scrolling up and down the list view!
I don't know if you're aware of this - click on the red button "Show Data Dash" Then you can select what dash you want in the upper left corner. As I said before you can right click on each value to change it to whatever you want to see.

You must be registered for see images attach

jhornsby3

Reaction score
LOL J3! I like your solution! Moving is an option I have looked at --and keeping open. The SH*T show around these parts go far beyond the mandated sniff test on my old 94... Beautiful area --I grew up in Polk :) and moved north for the work.

Oh I'm not saying to move to this crap hole county. I would tell anybody to leave here. Over priced property taxes. Crooked law enforcement. Blah blah blah. I'm just saying to use my address for the registration and drive on. That will give you at least two years to get it all figured out.

g00se

Reaction score
Well it's been a while with no updates --but then I haven't been able to work on the truck again until recently.

A couple of you have mentioned that it could be the Cat box ---and you all were right! I replaced the Y-pipe w/Cat ---and took it in to have the smog test today. ---It PASSED!

I've had this truck for a couple years now and have not been able to drive it until now.

There are some things to work on and fix, but they were all pending the sniff tests.