new to forum need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok just got a 1993 1500 4.3 it has white and blue smoke and its very moist coming out of the tailpipe. when it has sat for the past two days it lost almost all the water in it but no puddles on the ground. pleeeeeeease help i know this has probably been covered but please need to fix it soon. thanks for any help.

93blackthunder

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the weird thing is it doesnt miss or anything and runs great and smooth i have been searching on here and these trucks are just weird like that i guess

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
ok just got a 1993 1500 4.3 it has white and blue smoke and its very moist coming out of the tailpipe. when it has sat for the past two days it lost almost all the water in it but no puddles on the ground. pleeeeeeease help i know this has probably been covered but please need to fix it soon. thanks for any help.
Head gasket. IMHO

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, if your losing fluids but its not leaking, there is only one other place its going.... bluish white smoke is a mixture of oil and coolant being burnt.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
the weird thing is it doesnt miss or anything and runs great and smooth i have been searching on here and these trucks are just weird like that i guess

the 1994 we had ran like that, ran awesome but was smoking white smoke like crazy, head gasket fixed it, until we dropped a nut down the intake :eek: