New TBI Air Cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treble

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Must have tossed out the TBI air cleaner adapter, when I installed the K and N filter. I also lost the original bolts that hold down the injector. The front center bolt hole between the injectors will be replaced with a offset bolt from spectrum? Most after market air cleaners, read that they have a raised bottom. And the comments mentions a spacer but no specific height for the spacer given? Will I be running into a height issue because, I'm running a throttle body spacer

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you are running a TBI spacer. Get a non dropped base aka flat base air cleaner and ditch the spacer. Rather than get that expensive lid use a taller 5" filter from an 80s truck.

Treble

Reaction score
I'm going to delete the throttle body spacer. The truck has a 39-9606-T COWL HOOD-SINGLE 2" RISE. So i am going with the above air cleaner, must be s ome air coming in? All the parts above have been ordered

What are the part number for the missing Injector bolts?