New Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I'm looking for a new set of stock, or stock appearing tail lights. Anyone know who sells them for cheap?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
RockAuto is a vendor on here, I'm pretty sure they have a discount code. Also, you can buy either the whole assembly from them, or just lenses. Either way, you can get both lights or both lenses for under $40 without any sort of discount. It's always a good idea to support vendors when you can. :waytogo:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
RockAuto is a vendor on here, I'm pretty sure they have a discount code. Also, you can buy either the whole assembly from them, or just lenses. Either way, you can get both lights or both lenses for under $40 without any sort of discount. It's always a good idea to support vendors when you can. :waytogo:

Good point, they actually are cheaper on RockAuto for everything and you know they are TYC brand.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I got mine from rock auto. I think they were $18/each with,new boards an bulbs for the tyc ones....