New project/tow pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
did you burn in the chassis flitch plates or are you just keeping them bolted in?

If your referring to the c notches I will be welding them in as I did on my shortbed.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
How many cans did you go through for all this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

One can of Sand Free and Plastic Adhesion Promoter but didn't use quite use them all up, then 2 and a half cans of Color Coat.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
What brand hoods did you guys get? Are you happy with the quality?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I used the same Goodmark hood, it's ok as far as fitment goes. It needs a little tweaking but overall good quality.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Yesterday's progress, dash is completely back in and now to work on the seat install as it had a bench before and switching to a 60/40 split. Also picked up a set of helper bags from a buddy of time. just need to weld some plates up and get some lower bag axle brackets.
You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
While I wait for the bag brackets to come from AVS I laid out and drilled for the cab lights yesterday and fished the wires through. Hopefully the A pillar trim cooperates when I take it off and doesn't break when I pull it off to run the wires down. Still need to close the holes up from the visor the PO had on the cab too.