89 C3500 RCLB for sale in Mississippi - $4000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I’ll sell it for 5 if that’s what you want to pay lol I’m just north of Picayune. I’m in Hattiesburg pretty often so if you want to look at it one day I can meet you somewhere in between. I have it posted in the Hattiesburg Craigslist

where you at? I like road trips

thanks y’all

Thanks, I’m in Brandon and just a tire kicker right now. If I had the cash and place to put it I’d be in the market. As it is, our house is starting to look like a used car lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I’ll sell it for 5 if that’s what you want to pay lol I’m just north of Picayune. I’m in Hattiesburg pretty often so if you want to look at it one day I can meet you somewhere in between. I have it posted in the Hattiesburg Craigslist

where you at? I like road trips

thanks y’all

Thanks, I’m in Brandon and just a tire kicker right now. If I had the cash and place to put it I’d be in the market. As it is, our house is starting to look like a used car lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk