New Member from Idaho

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I think I just have too many hobbies most of which seem to be money pits. Some of them are Modding (anything but especially "my" truck) Skiing, Mountain biking, electronics/computers, and others. *sigh*

Oh and about the pictures. I'll post some up once I get some decent ones. I'm in the middle of winter right now so my truck is usually filthy (not necessarily a bad thing) but I'll get some posted up eventually. Maybe I'll just put them on my website and post a link...

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Yeah I figured that most of you would say that modding is addictive :) That's what I've figured out too!

I'm in south east Idaho.

addictive? yeah, Ive got family in Southern idaho so I'm familliar with that area pretty well. welcome!

Last edited:

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I wrecked my truck yesterday so I will be working on getting that all fixed up before I can modify anything again. I made an album here on the site so you can see the pictures if you want. I got extremely lucky; the whole situation could have been 1000x worse than it was. Hopefully it will be drivable again by next week.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I wrecked my truck yesterday so I will be working on getting that all fixed up before I can modify anything again. I made an album here on the site so you can see the pictures if you want. I got extremely lucky; the whole situation could have been 1000x worse than it was. Hopefully it will be drivable again by next week.

hope everyone is okay...

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hope everyone is okay.

Yeah everyone is fine... luckily. Like I said things could have been a million times worse but as it was I don't think my seat belt even locked up. Not a scrape or bruise on anyone. But if there would have been a dry patch or if there wasn't a guard rail we could have rolled... into an old lava flow site... I'm bringing the truck home tonight to get started on the repairs.