New Member from Idaho

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all I am new here. I have a 97 ECSB 350 and I am just realizing how much I like modifying things and making them better. Sadly I don't have lots of money to spend on my truck and I have a limited freedom with it as it is technically still in my dad's name. I hope I get to learn lots here and hopefully I don't go crazy wanting to modify everything and not being able to (yet:evillol:)

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, and post up some pics' of your truck, and most of us don't have a lot of money to put towards the truck at one time, so don't feel alone!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum man, post up some pics, and don't worry, most of us are in the same boat. I haven't done anything major to my truck in a year and a half.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome dont worry man it takes awhile to get your truck were you want it too be i have had mine for more the three year and no where near where i want it to be but dont worry hard work will pay off........if you have any ??? ask away

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome aboard
well you going crazy wanting to modify is pretty much out the window,,once u get in it theres no stoppin ya you just get bigger and bigger as ya go
lets see some pics

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! Yeah I figured that most of you would say that modding is addictive :) That's what I've figured out too!
Welcome to the forum, where abouts in Idaho are you? I'm right on the border of Washington and Idaho.
I'm in south east Idaho.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm 34 and I still scrape together every penny I spend on my trucks. It doesn't happen overnight, but with some patience, you can build a masterpiece.