New member from Houston area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CALopez_1986

Reaction score
Just got a 97 z71. Not my first GMT400. My first ever vehicle was a scsb 96 with a 4.3 and an auto. It was a striped down very basic truck but I loved it. My "new" gmt400 I picked up from a buddy of mine. Extended cab short bed, 350, with a 6" superlift. It's the "heavy" half ton version so it's got the 14b sf rear end with the g80 and 3.73's currently sitting on 35's. hopefully soon she'll have a name, a few performance mods, gears, and a set of 38's. she's just gonna be a beach/fishing/hunting rig. Nothing crazy. Any suggestions or input is very appreciated. Also, any info on the g80? I have no knowledge of it.

Hope to see some of y'all soon.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
welcome to the forum i also run super lift x2 on the pics . as for the g80 limited slip most call them govbombs but i have had no issues with it

CALopez_1986

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry for the craptastic dark pics. I'll post some better ones when not on 7/12's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 4

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:welcome: from Iowa. The G80 is the factory limited slip.