New here from Austin TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ATony

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, it's great to have you here.

Tony

axtman

Reaction score
i can feel for you i live in austin as well and drive a extended cab z71. the roads and parking lots where built for bikes and small cars not large trucks.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of owning a GMT-400. We all wrench on our own stuff. The best part is it saves you a ton of cash. And now that you're here you have hundreds of members that are more than willing to make themselves valuable resources when you need help!

Looks like a fairly straight and clean truck. Keep her sunny side up and enjoy the ride hahaha

Tyler/T-Unit

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Laredo tx. This is the best Site I've registered to and I love it, the members here are awesome

GrumpyOldTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i can feel for you i live in austin as well and drive a extended cab z71. the roads and parking lots where built for bikes and small cars not large trucks.
yea Ive gotten use to parking in the back of parking lots. lol

and driving downtown is just scary, I only drive down streets that I know i'll be able to turn on to. since my turning radius is so poor