New guy with a Z71...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Do you guys have a list of the codes some where?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
There is a Vin Code reader thread on the forum somewhere..not all trucks are on it tho.

Edit: The Vin Decoder is in the Body/Paint section.

justin12234

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love it when people find bargains like this, my dad got mine for around $630 and all it needed was the egr to be blocked off and the 4wd actuator that we got in a junkyard for $10 and is good to go

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
i love it when people find bargains like this, my dad got mine for around $630 and all it needed was the egr to be blocked off and the 4wd actuator that we got in a junkyard for $10 and is good to go

Definetly helps to know what your doing! I have a lawn mower and numerous cars in the past for cheap or free because the owner didnt want to sink money into repairs.

justin12234

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definetly helps to know what your doing! I have a lawn mower and numerous cars in the past for cheap or free because the owner didnt want to sink money into repairs.

the main thing i like about the gmt400 is being able to work on it without having to take it to a shop, i love working on it when i can