New guy from Georgia - 98 Black Suburban on 22's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Burban

Reaction score
Hi, just registered to this site because I just bought a 98 Suburban with 91,000 original miles on it. I was Googling stuff about GM's and it lead me to this site. I had a 02 explorer and the motor went bad while towing my Aircooled VW Bug to a show. So I started looking for a V8 SUV to tow my old Volkswagen's with ( and my family ), I was looking for something newer but everything I found had lots of miles on it. I went by the insurance company to pay a bill and a new lady was working and she had the Suburban. We agreed on a price and I bought it and ever since I have been looking for ways to customize it to my liking. It's on 22's already, has CD player with TV, has TV headrest, PlayStation hookups also. I want to change interior lights to LED's, change head / parking lights / cornerlights, taillights, cowl induction Hood, and maybe the grill. I also need a tan leather 3rd row seat if anyone knows of one. I would also like to put a performance chip in it to help with my towing needs. I will post pictures of it when I have time! also thanks for letting me join and post on your forum!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I am about 30 minutes north of Athens and we don't have to start any trash talk about AU and UGA.

Cool I was just wondering, I'm originally from Atlanta. And I love Athens, make it there every couple years. Best downtown bar scene in the SEC.