New guy from Buffalo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have been checking out the threads and found plenty of reasons to start looking at the local yards

Redo turned out nice!

Thanks, It's great having a kid thats into Collision. Bed was from Florida, fenders from PA, grille was from my Brother's Yukon, Yeah, there are about 5 trucks assembled into this one, LOL! The best was when he asked me how much I was going to pay him for the job, My answer was how much does he pay me for living here? Funny thing, He never brought up that question ever again.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Thanks, It's great having a kid thats into Collision. Bed was from Florida, fenders from PA, grille was from my Brother's Yukon, Yeah, there are about 5 trucks assembled into this one, LOL!

I Know it! I built an '85 K3500 CC out of 13 different trucks.

The best was when he asked me how much I was going to pay him for the job, My answer was how much does he pay me for living here? Funny thing, He never brought up that question ever again.

With that thought in his head, its time to start another project before he moves out!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
With that thought in his head, its time to start another project before he moves out!

Well, He has enough projects around here to finish. He has to put the interior back in his 84 Monte SS, Finish the CanAm GoKart project, My friend's 84 Trans Am that is scattered all over my yard and his friend's 82 Cordoba.

Besides, I have a feeling I'll move out and sell him the house. I need a bigger place with a barn.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
:welcome: good looking truck. Impressive that you've held on to it so long.

Thanks, I have a tendancy to keep alot of things a long time. I've had my 86 Monte SS for 23 years this April, And yet it's still not done.

You must be registered for see images attach

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, you'll find plenty of UPGRADE idea's here for sure. GOOD job on the Resto.