New guy from Asheville NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smknvette

Reaction score
Whats up guys i just came across the site from gmfullsize. Looks like i will fit in good around here. I love OBS trucks and tahoe's. I've had a couple. The one's i have left have been with me since 2000. The white one has changed colors a couple times, different wheels a few times, and has went from sitting to being my dd for the last year. I forgot how much i likes driving it.lol I'll post a few pics of it and my 4wd.....

Here is my 93

You must be registered for see images attach

my 95....my grandfather bought this truck new and has been garage kept since. Its pretty nice for a 95. I dont drive it much. It got passed down when he bought a new one.

My 08 i sold a while back....I know its not the right year but i liked it lol

a 06 i had for a little bit lol

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Welcome from NC also! Nice trucks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

smknvette

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm kicking the idea around of putting 20's back on the front of the white truck and lowering it back down. It sits a little high for me right now lol. Who knows I change my mind daily lol. Also kicking the idea around of trying to find a nice 4door Tahoe and lowering it and putting my 22's on it and getting some billets for my white truck. Got too much going on lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk