New GMC owner from Ontario

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
don't forget they measure in km instead of miles...
Still 245k miles, lol. thanks for the warm welcome guys. I also have a line on a heavy 3/4 ton (he claims its heavy 3/4 but the door says its a 3500) crew cab long box. although I cant afford both at the moment, and I definately don't have the space for two trucks, I may have to pick it up.... I mean, come on. He said he just wants to get rid of it. 700$ and it runs and the body just needs paint (lots of surface rust, two small holes in the rockers). I was going to go for that one but I just have a bad feeling about it, and I'm not sure why. But if I can swing it, I may pick it up and either flip it, or use it for parts and part out the rest. The only part about that I would like is getting a full floating rear axle for the half ton, the gmt400s go pretty cheap around here and most people are driving 2007+ in my city so flipping it would be tough.

Reaction score