New from SW PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richjp

Reaction score
Hello new to the forum from SW PA . About to start working on the project below within the next year. This was my fathers before he passed and hasn't been on the road since 1999. It was custom painted back in early 90's when sport trucks and the crazy paint jobs where the thing. All the stripes were hand painted, the body is still in perfect shape but needs alot of mechanical work. It has been sitting in the garage and uncover since then.
You must be registered for see images attach
My father before he passed told my 13 yr old son it is his. so this will become a father son project .

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. Helluva legacy project.
My best friend and his son are nuts for Monte Carlo's
In their garage in Lancaster, PA, there's a 70, (a framed pic of the daily driver 05SS they sold) and the '84SS, father/son dual projects.

I just wish I had a before pic of my '89 Whipple Charged 4x4 stepside I'm building for me and my 6 year old son.

richjp

Reaction score
It's always fun to have projects, I also just recently picked up a 01 WS6 Trans Am that is a father/daughter project. It will be her car down the road. The LS1 in that is coming out for a LS3. So that LS1 will probably make its way into this truck next year.