New from Indianapolis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corey

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and yes I did it all myself. Except for paint.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
That james old truck?if so that was a damn good deal! Welcome to the site hope to catch ya around!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Corey

Reaction score
That james old truck?if so that was a damn good deal! Welcome to the site hope to catch ya around!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Who is james? Lol its my old truck haha been mine for 7 years and was my dads before that. The truck only has 26,000 miles. Its been sitting for a long time.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I swear this guy in the Indiana Truck scene group on facebook had this truck posted for sale for like 5 or 6k

Corey

Reaction score
I swear this guy in the Indiana Truck scene group on facebook had this truck posted for sale for like 5 or 6k

You know, a guy on performance trucks forum said the same thing. There must be another one floating around that looks similar. But no this one has been mine for a long time. Hasn't been for sale ever that I can remember.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400 from the Sho-Me State! Awesome truck, post a build thread when you can, I'll subscribe.