New from cali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all! New to the forum. Glad I found a forum for 88-98 chevy's
hmm..a little bit about myself. im 21, from upstate NY currently serving in the Marine Corps in SoCal.
Ive got a 92 K1500 with 73k miles on her. It currently has SSBC rear disks, JET chip and some misc. stuff.
I've got a belltech 2/4' drop kit waiting to be installed. I plan on dropping it and re-painting it gloss black, flat black steelies, long tube headers with Cherry bomb extreme mufflers cut out infront
of the rear passenger tire.

Its pretty plain jane right now.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
First off thank you for your service to this once fine country of ours. Takes a very very special kind of person to sacrifice what y'all do for us.

Secondly; welcome! There's alot of expertise and knowledge to be found here as well as some great folks to mingle with in your spare time. Few in the service too.

Third. Kinda dumb but is it a 4x4? Just wondering.

Tyler/T-Unit

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies!!
Yup it's a 4x4, and I know what you're all thinking "omg why is he lowering a 4x4?!"
It was such a good deal I couldn't pass up. $3,500 with only 73000 miles on it plus a full ssbc rear brake kit, that alone is almost half what I paid for the truck lol.
I'm very excited to get started on it. I'm kinda going for that 454 SS hot rod look.
I'll be feeding off of everyone's knowledge :)

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It doesn't matter around here....much lol. I lifted a 2wd :shrug: