New exhaust today, 3" pipe & Flowmaster 40 series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cooter

Reaction score
Yep, full 3", no cat just a single pipe behind the rear tire. Sounds very good, not to aggressive but if you stomp on it from a stop it doesnt sound raspy or pops when you let off. Once the muffler is worn in I expect it to get louder, otherwise it sounds pretty good at 30mph, very little drone. I'll try get a video up

Truck is a 88 k1500 350 auto btw.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had this exact same setup on my 89, but it was dumped under the bed. Drone was more than I could bear. It did sound badass though....

I want something more subtle for my 97, but idk what yet...It won't be dumped under the truck I can tell you that much for sure. :lol:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thinking of switching mine over. I got 2-1/4 duals front to back now and 2 summit knockoff flows, but I got a single 3 inch in and dual 2.5 out flow 40 in the building, thinking of having it put on my truck.

AppleJuz

Reaction score
Yep, full 3", no cat just a single pipe behind the rear tire. Sounds very good, not to aggressive but if you stomp on it from a stop it doesnt sound raspy or pops when you let off. Once the muffler is worn in I expect it to get louder, otherwise it sounds pretty good at 30mph, very little drone. I'll try get a video up

Truck is a 88 k1500 350 auto btw.

I'm betting my $$$'s that this setup sounds like a beast! pls do the video will be waiting for it.

Cool!!!! Nothing like the sound of a good exhuast system!!!

:rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: :rocking: