New Additions New Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thought I would post some new pics of the truck.

Got my new rear bumper on finally and some good pics. Thanks to Ian (CountryChevy15) for coming up with such a cool idea, he told me his plan and I said if you fab it I will buy it, finally got it home and sent to a local painter and close family friend, his guys did amazing body work and paint work, they also did the tailgate handle bezel and a set of Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors (which aren't on yet). Then I waited patiently until I could have another close friend Shane(94K1500Blazer) do an amazing clear bra job on the bumper and mirrors and bezel, still waiting to get the mirrors mounted so he can do them on the truck.

I know the truck needs a lot of body work, but it is my DD and will be for a while more until I can get a car and make this my project, for 208K+ miles and original paint (sanz the hood/right fender) she still looks good.

I had the truck buffed and waxed this summer and I have kept up on the washes and using Griot's spray wax and now switched to Prima Hydro, which is amazing and so much better than the Griot's.

I have a lot more plans for the truck, but those will come in time. Next step is cranking the front end down some more then taking it in to get the rest of the front suspension replaced as a lot is still OEM.

You must be registered for see images attach

At Shane's work up on the rack, getting bolts loose after 20 years was no fun

Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what I think about it because of the license plate location and your hitch. I like the idea behind it and the smooth top section though.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Well I have to have a plate and I was not about to drill holes and mount it centered. It is funny when it drags on cement curbs when I back in some places :lol:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Needs less rusty cab corners and rockers :slap:

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Needs less rusty cab corners and rockers :slap:

In due time, right now it is still my DD and not going to start on body work until it is my project and I have my own place and DD.

I can start sanding on my own and taking things apart to save money.