Need To Re Do My Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, my current setup is ghetto and since i got such a good deal on the truck i didnt really care but now i gotta fix it, theres a ~2in notch cut in the rear (which i have no idea why they even did that its wack) and the only thing done to the front was lowering springs (yeah ghetto). im not entirely sure how they lowered the rear to tell you the truth.
Anyways i need a new setup, im thinking a 2/4 drop. Eventually i would like to bag it when i have another car and have the time to let this one sit, is there anything i should go twards that may save me money when i do eventually bag it?
Who makes good kits and parts? I hear DJM is good along with Moog, but im completely lost when it comes to suspension, i know the basics and thats it
The purpose of this post is to determine what i need and where to get it, im not going to be doing any of the work myself, current house does not have the room nor do i have a lift or space to work.
Well, what can you tell me?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lowering springs are just fine for the front. Go ahead and get ya so drop spindles. That get ya down 4 inches up front with the springs and one less thing to do when you bag it. As far as the back hangers and shackle would get ya 4 inches or a flip kit will get you 6. But neither help with bags. You cound 4 link and put coils in place of bags but thats not very cheap. If it was me Id just run a 4/6 drop until you enough money to bag. 2/4 is nice for about a month then you just wanna be lower. Djm is a great product and the spindles dont push the wheels out. Also beltech mcgaughty's and western chassis are good too.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
lowering springs are just fine for the front. Go ahead and get ya so drop spindles. That get ya down 4 inches up front with the springs and one less thing to do when you bag it. As far as the back hangers and shackle would get ya 4 inches or a flip kit will get you 6. But neither help with bags. You cound 4 link and put coils in place of bags but thats not very cheap. If it was me Id just run a 4/6 drop until you enough money to bag. 2/4 is nice for about a month then you just wanna be lower. Djm is a great product and the spindles dont push the wheels out. Also beltech mcgaughty's and western chassis are good too.
Word, and like mentioned I would go ahead and go 4-6 you will wish you did very quickly!