Need help with Cab Light bulbs!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking to install my cab lights coming soon as soon as it is nicer outside. I ordered them from lmc truck. I looked on the cab light install thread already so that helps alot. I did smoke my cab lights but does anyone have any pics of what they would look like with led bulbs in them? If so what led bulb would be the best one? Do i need anything extra besides just the bulb or not.. THe reason I ask is I like the whole led bulbs everywhere but not exactly sure if I would need anything extra, or even where to start on what type of bulb to get..Thanks guys

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Do the bulbs have a marking on them? You can take that number and just get the LED equivalent, the more SMD's the better.

If they don't have a marking just take one of them down to a parts store and match them to another bulb and write the number down.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also seen that here on gmt 400 there is a guy that happens to sell led bulbs, that seem to be very nice. Any comments, or experience with those?