Need help !! What kind of lift does this look like ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That90sKid

Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking online for a used 6" lift kit for my 98' chev half ton and i found a used kit for 500 bucks. The seller does not know what kind of lift it is but he claims its a 6 inch. I am scared of going to buy this kit and having it turn out to be 4 inch or have missing parts. Im going to post the pictures of the kit and i was hoping that somebody could somehow figure out what kinda lift it is and if it looks complete ! .... heres the pics ... thanks!!!

Attachments

• lift pic 3.jpg
    lift pic 3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 44
  • lift pic 2.jpg
    lift pic 2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 38
  • lift pic 1.jpg
    lift pic 1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 58

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no expert but by the size of those blocks looks more 4 inch which can be cranked to 6 but idk i do not claim to know for sure

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just going by the fact that those are bilstein 5100 shocks and it looks like it has aftermarket steering knuckles, I would say it is an RCD kit. If it is RCD, it is 6" front and 4" rear so that would explain the 4" rear blocks too.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
just going by the fact that those are bilstein 5100 shocks and it looks like it has aftermarket steering knuckles, I would say it is an RCD kit. If it is RCD, it is 6" front and 4" rear so that would explain the 4" rear blocks too.

What he said i think they come with a block and AAL

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those exact pics were posted here awhile back asking the same questions forget who the user was but he was gonna pay 400 for it

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The upper a arm isnt dropped down, never seen a 6" kit that didnt drop the upper a arm

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
The upper a arm isnt dropped down, never seen a 6" kit that didnt drop the upper a arm

I'm not lift expert but don't they have knuckle lifts that don't drop the a arms?

Sent from my static android