Need help choosing stripe color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can buy plastidip in different colors, why not try out red and flat black and see which you like better?

I still say red, it'll pop more and it flows with your brakes and front emblem.

I was gonna do my hood like 75% red in a slight cone shape but i couldn't find red plasti dip ANYWHERE. Home Depot, NOPE, Lowe's had black but no red, NAPA, NOPE! Ugh.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look on You-Tube as I wrote so you can get tips on how to apply Plastic-Dip. Say what about purple for stripes it's an idea something different.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I think that the dark grey or flat black stripe would look the best. IMO the red would stand out too much and take away from your truck.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
red can I make a suggestion on the hood on the smaller stripe have a section gapped and 454ss put in the gap like the decals on the bedsides

im trying to find a pic for ya

Last edited:

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is getting cool. Purple... Would be different, lol. I think I'm gonna yet flat black first, and do the mirrors to match. Then maybe the "454" too. If I don't like that I'll do grey next, then red will be last.

93 Sierra - Im thinking the same thing. Red will look good but might be too much.

Dev - I'm liking what your talking about, need a picture though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Couldnt exactly remember how it was but something like this for your smaller stripe. This is one of my fav trucks btw thx ragmc for the pic

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my ADR6350 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2