Nate's 97 2D 'hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
sometimes it better to pay to have something done the trying to do it yourself

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a nice set of 5 spoke aluminum wheels for the 'hoe...

Sorry for the poor quality scan, but the wheels on my truck in this pic (taken about 1993) have been in my shed for years. I have my drag radials mounted on the rears, and the 2 same tires as in this pic on the fronts. I will keep my DR's, but I would be interested in selling the wheels (they are Elite Mirage wheels 15x7 & 15x8.5 IIRC). They'd look good on the 'hoe. I can get pics of the wheels/centers if interested. They need a good polishing but are in great shape otherwise.

You must be registered for see images attach

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a nice set of 5 spoke aluminum wheels for the 'hoe...

Sorry for the poor quality scan, but the wheels on my truck in this pic (taken about 1993) have been in my shed for years. I have my drag radials mounted on the rears, and the 2 same tires as in this pic on the fronts. I will keep my DR's, but I would be interested in selling the wheels (they are Elite Mirage wheels 15x7 & 15x8.5 IIRC). They'd look good on the 'hoe. I can get pics of the wheels/centers if interested. They need a good polishing but are in great shape otherwise.

They do look good bud, but I think when I change wheels it will be for 17's or 18's (vistas or torque's) and I will keep my stockers to run during the 2 month winters we have here in Arkansas :lol:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem. Just thought I would put that out there. I think I will polish them up a bit and try to sell them.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another small update, maybe a bunch of small updates will equal a big one someday.