My truck stalls after it warms up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It sounds like you have eliminated everything except the ignition system, unless you have a bad ECM.

Checho187

Reaction score
Did you clean the IACV when you rebuilt the throttle body?

Yes i did but thats what im leaning to now im about to just go buy a new one lol i rebuilt the tbi i put in a new cts sensor, ignition coil, i tested the map sensor and its working fine

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I had one die in our Grand Prix and come to think of it, it had your exact symptoms. Fine cold and straight up wouldn't idle warm.

Checho187

Reaction score
Well i went ahead and replaced the iac valve and still does it lol this truck just doesn't like me right now haha

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well i went ahead and replaced the iac valve and still does it lol this truck just doesn't like me right now haha
Keep it up, you well get it sooner or later. People give up, and sale there car or truck, then the next guy fixes it cheep. I have seen this time and time again.

Checho187

Reaction score
Well guys problem fixed the only option i had left was the o2 sensor so i pulled it out tested it and it wasnt reading the full 1 volt so u went out and got a new one put it in and its running like a champ with all the other stuff i did to it as well fingers crossed that it stays running like it is i just would of thought i would get a check engine code for an 02 sensor but i guess not thanks for all your help guys