My New 96' ECSB K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the compliments and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Lots of good information to learn from on here.

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Couple of updates..

Decided to plastidip my "Chevrolet" and remove the dealership emblem

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:

Then I decided to splurge a little bit and bought a toolbox for it

When I got the truck it had nearly bald 245's on it. I bought new Falken Rocky Mountain ATS 285/75-16's and let me tell you, they changed the look of the truck a lot. I keep forgetting to take a good side picture.

Here are the new tires in the back of my dad's expedition after they were mounted

This is my truck next to my buddy's 2000 Silverado with a Rough Country 2" leveling kit and sitting on 265's. Mine is on 285's and I haven't messed with the keys yet

I'll try to get a side picture of the truck with the new tires as soon as I can. The front picture will have to do for now ^^^

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Went to my grandparent's farm in Illinois this past weekend and snagged a few pictures

My truck next to my grandpa's 97' GMC K1500

Did some Coyote hunting while I was there

Another one with a tiny glimpse of his other 97' GMC K1500

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love that toolbox, looks huge. Sweet deal on sneakin in a coyote hunt, did you set up and call, or stalk? From the background in the pics it looks perfect to set up and call, maybe even have fun with some decoys.

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Love that toolbox, looks huge. Sweet deal on sneakin in a coyote hunt, did you set up and call, or stalk? From the background in the pics it looks perfect to set up and call, maybe even have fun with some decoys.

Thanks! The coyotes are so unbelievably thick down there...I just set up and call them in. Funny thing is, I take 90% of them out of the same spot. They just keep coming haha.

lt1camaro94

Reaction score
Havent seen you around till now! Late Welcome! Truck looks good .. and love the look of the 285s!

Thank you! I appreciate it. The 285's make a world of difference compared to the 245's that were on it when I bought the truck.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie