my neck of the woods!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would take pics of truck in my area but there are only 2 lifted ones, one is a sas and one is a 6+3 on 38.5s

every other truck is just a stocking lookin truck...imagine some in just about every color and you have most of the trucks in my area

Around here they are all the same color the color of rust........... welll where there is still metal.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Next time we run dogs I'll have to take my camera most of the trucks out there are GMT400s, done just about everyway imaginable when it comes to a high speed 4x4 lol. There not pretty but we give em hell.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my god i dont think we have more than 4 in my town lol and three of them are in my main family hahahaha. but there is one 6+3......my roll model lol, its where i get the black cowl hood and all clears with projectors idea. he was a friend in hs when he had this truck and i had lots of pics of it cuz i loved it. he sold it to some jackoff that right after buying it went to prison for a huge drug bust lol. but idk what ever happend to the poor obs :(

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is it just me or are nitto mud grapplers and rockstars hotter than double ds

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I like them but there played out down here, especially the cockstars, everyone and their grandma had to have a set, mud grapplers just aren't a quality tire so they're not that attractive to me. JMO

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Slamfest OBS's
You must be registered for see images attach

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had a cclb dually 2wd i wanted to do all that to real bad but it wouldnt last up here as a dd lol

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like both myself. i think the long beds look awesome jacked to the sky with sas. i have a cclb srw i plan to do that too but i need to hit the lotto first! hahaha