My GMC is now a Chevrolet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well, mostly....still gotta get the horn button in and finish painting my tailgate. But I have the cab and molding emblems on, as well as the grill. The grill took some convincing, but nothing a hammer, dremel, and some Alabama engineering didn't mostly overcome. Remember, I didn't do the bumper filler because I plan on going to a TAG bumper soon.

Also got the center console in, just not attached to the floor yet. Mulling over ideas to accomplish that, probably gonna cut a little carpet up and shoot some self tappers through the floorboard.

You must be registered for see images attach

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep up the good work looks awsome! I love the newer seats you put in there

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm liking the center console. I would've gone with a 94+ GMC grille but the chevy transformation turned out great!

Oh and out of curiosity, what is that switch looking thing on your dash, above the aftermarket radio?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm liking the center console. I would've gone with a 94+ GMC grille but the chevy transformation turned out great!

Oh and out of curiosity, what is that switch looking thing on your dash, above the aftermarket radio?

That switch is for the radio itself, the stock wiring is dead. It was easier to run a wire to the radio than fix the problem haha. The switch is on the switched power wire.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks much better man, just need some newer style mirrors of tows and youll be set!