My First Truck! 95 Z71 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

one320fc

Reaction score
Those are pretty sharp! How big of rims are you looking to get?

I'm pretty sure 17s just not sure on which ones the 17x9 have a BS of 5 and offset is 0 the 17x8.5 have a BS of 5 3/4 and offset of 25.. I'm still trying to figure out tire size and lift I like the look of the wide tires but don't want a ton of rubber hanging out of the fenders maybe a inch or two with the oem 4x4 fender flairs...this is all new to me lol

one320fc

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So I think the dark grey will work. You can see how nasty the rest of the truck is! This weekend I'm going to pull the headliner and drivers door panel for the same treatment. Also ordered some blue LEDs for the door switches.

one320fc

Reaction score

So I think the dark grey will work. You can see how nasty the rest of the truck is! This weekend I'm going to pull the headliner and drivers door panel for the same treatment. Also ordered some blue LEDs for the door switches.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its different , looks good. Good idea.

one320fc

Reaction score
So its been a while, between life and work I havnt done much to the truck. I did get all the LEDs installed and painted the needles a nice blue color. Not much left to the interior stuff new sound system and I hope Santa aka wifey gets me a new carpet for Christmas.