My Big Green '95 ECSB build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So since my original 5 speed was busted I picked up a new one yesterday. It was rebuilt in '04 and the truck was totaled in '06 so it has low miles. It shifts excellent. Just need a clutch kit, resurface the flywheel and get a new throwout bearing and I should be ready to swap it in!

You must be registered for see images attach

Also I trimmed by bumper and added a valence too!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
5 speed swaps for errrone! I'm still on the lookout for one on craigslist

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So since my original 5 speed was busted I picked up a new one yesterday. It was rebuilt in '04 and the truck was totaled in '06 so it has low miles. It shifts excellent. Just need a clutch kit, resurface the flywheel and get a new throwout bearing and I should be ready to swap it in!

Also I trimmed by bumper and added a valence too!

That looks great

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I got a new stereo for it last night, I love having Bluetooth for music and I can even make hands free calls with it!

I'm getting an Optima red top battery from Amazon today so that'll go in tonight. And then my current not-so-winter-ready battery can go in my '61 Buick :)

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Me too, so much better than the black!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I'm thinking that valance would look even sweeter if you color match it......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big RED Burban

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice lookin truck man I think it would look good with the grill color matched and stock turn signal housings and side reflectors, just my opinion. love the wagon wheels also just curious what kind of gas mileage are you gettin outta that beast

SixPointTwo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice lookin truck man I think it would look good with the grill color matched and stock turn signal housings and side reflectors, just my opinion. love the wagon wheels also just curious what kind of gas mileage are you gettin outta that beast
Thanks! I'm planning on color matching the grille, corner lights, mirrors and bumpers eventually. I'm getting a smooth W/T bumper to do it with from LMC too.

And I couldn't even give an estimate on mileage, I just throw $20 in when I need to, I don't usually drive too far. But if I had to guess I'd say 10-12 highway and maybe 6-7 in town lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk