My '98 K1500 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
My new daily driver. Since these pics were taken I've tinted the front windows and added a spray in bed liner.

Attachments

• TRUCK-11-large.jpg
    TRUCK-11-large.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 49
  • TRUCK-5.jpg
    TRUCK-5.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 26
  • TRUCK-14.jpg
    TRUCK-14.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 23
  • TRUCK-1-large.jpg
    TRUCK-1-large.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
  • TRUCK-8.jpg
    TRUCK-8.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 18
  • TRUCK-4-large.jpg
    TRUCK-4-large.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 17

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really clean, even the leather has held up well.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice K-1500 Rewind but please snap that passenger seat lower trim panel back in place.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Nice K-1500 Rewind but please snap that passenger seat lower trim panel back in place.

I do, but every time I slide the seat forward to let the kids out, it pops back out like that. Know how to fix it?? (Good eye BTW!!)

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do, but every time I slide the seat forward to let the kids out, it pops back out like that. Know how to fix it?? (Good eye BTW!!)

Funny you mentioned that because the panel on my seat pops off everytime I slide the seat forward to let my kids out. I'm pretty sure I have the wrong panel on my seat though.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it seems most of the ext cabs are that green color to me. but most of the single cabs are that white color like mine...at least around here! i like that truck man welcome!