My 96 Tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Cool. I have friends that go on mission trips to Russia and the surrounding area one a year.

F O X

Reaction score
I owned that truck for one year. I bought it in very bad condition. For the last year there was a lot of work with it. I already have repaired automatic transmission, changed springs, steering, brakes, and even frame was damaged by rust.

F O X

Reaction score
Yes, when I studied at school some of our students also went to your country for 1 year. But not me to mine regret. After school i became a student of police academy and forgot about America.

F O X

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Thank`s everybody, I do a lot to keep it good looking and running. There are some plans about it in future. Mostly I use it when we go fishing with my friend. It always tow a fishing boat, sometimes it very difficult to go through some offroad on the riverside. That`s why I installed 33" Bf Goodrich Mud-Terrain (w/o lifting body yet). For example Toyota of my friend get stuck on the riverside. There was a malfunction in rear diff.block, and we couldn`t do anything without help. In my truck there is no diff.block at all. So I want to install somekind of winch.

F O X

Reaction score
That`s what happened when I tryed to get out of my country house. There is no road at all, and it`s very difficult to get there. And it`s much more difficult to get out of it, especially when it`s rain.

F O X

Reaction score
I think that if it`s happened to me, while i driving THIS
- I`ve been killed:) This my first 4x4 vehicle. UAZ.

Last edited: