My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Thought of swapping mirrors, But I just got these new ones for free from one of my Buddies that works at Dorman Products. SO I'll have to wait till these rust.

And I really like the red GMC in the grille. I thought of plastic dipping it in white. Been looking for a set of the 07-13 SIERRA and GMC badges for the doors and tailgate. Spray them all white?

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
The roll pan looks good on this truck. I like the spare tire mount, may have to make something like that for my truck if I ever find a matching wheel.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The roll pan looks good on this truck. I like the spare tire mount, may have to make something like that for my truck if I ever find a matching wheel.

Thanks. The spare tire mount is easy. Just takes up bed space. But with the roll pan, I can't fit the spare back up there.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Got a set of new front shocks installed today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Broke 3 of the 4 mounting bolts, and smashed my face pretty good with the wrench when the left upper let go.