My 93 work in progress.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Murdered 93

Reaction score
are those widows 5 lug or re you running adaptors. were did u find the pinstripe I looked all over for 1/8th in lime green and no luck although yours is wider than 1/8th post up some more pics

Yes, the widdows are 5x5.5, it took me forever to get these. Its kinda a funny story, I went to about 10 rim shops around where I live and they could only get them in 20's for my bolt pattern, when I finally settled with just the 20's I paid for them and a week later when they came in they were the wrong offset, but in that shipment they had the 22's that I wanted. :) so stoked. And the pin stripes are actually painted on the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

These are the only other pics I have to post at the moment, I should be working on it some today and im going to take a few more. I'll also post some before and during pics too.

And thanks for all the complements guys :) really appreciate it, this is my first truck build and im definitely planning on doing more to this truck so I'll keep stuff posted!

Murdered 93

Reaction score
Meh my pictures are a little big I guess, they've been getting cut off on the right side :/ I'm working on an iPhone at the moment so bare with me guys! Lol

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Meh my pictures are a little big I guess, they've been getting cut off on the right side :/ I'm working on an iPhone at the moment so bare with me guys! Lol

how are you uploading them with a iphone? mine are tiny as hell when i upload them (thru photobucket app).

BTW trucks looks great also agree nice too see a flat black that's even, and doesnt look like a zebra or a 8 year old did it, and too see painted on pin stripe instead of the stickers. very classly. good looking truck, deffinatly going in a good direction.

Murdered 93

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys, I've put quite a bit of work into this thing over the past 3 months and it's nice to finally get some good feed back about it :) I will be posting before pictures today if I have a chance to get around to it.

Murdered 93

Reaction score
how are you uploading them with a iphone? mine are tiny as hell when i upload them (thru photobucket app).

I'm using an iphone4 and photobucket app. It turns out the pics are only getting cut off on my phone, I saw it on my computer yesterday and the pictures are full-sized. I don't know why your would be doing that man :/

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with the above statement about the flat black, it look's awesome, and it's actually flat black not a dark grey!