My 93 RCSB build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
That from the white Keith send me a pic of. If it was in my yard I would've gone crazy stripping it too lol. Your gonna love those seats so comfy.People seem to have a love hate for those mirrors I like the way the look though.

Oh here is that thread on the cluster
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...-94-obs-gauge-cluster-led-conversion-how.html

Yea ll that billet and mirrors are from the white one keith sent you a pic of. I was pullin the mirrors as he was taking pics of it lol.

I cant wait to get the buckets in I hate the bench I have in there now. Thanks for the link on the cluster how to, I am going to try and mess with it some today.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
More junk yard treasures. Picked up a perfect set of visors, headliner, and a set of seat tracks all for $30. I also started Workin on the new gauges tonight too.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
i love both the single cab and the 2dr!

Thanks man.

I need to stop hijacking your thread lol

Lol its all good. Maybe we should just get the title changed to Allen's 93 RCSB, Keiths's 96 tahoe and 98 ECSB LOL .

I just ordered 50sq ft of fat mat to put in before the seats to make it all nice and quiet in there. I have bought a **** ton of parts past couple weeks I need to get to work putting this stuff on.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear ya on wanting to get to work on the truck. I've been buyin parts for the last 3 months and I got 3 more months to go. :D Question, where'd you get your fatmat from? I'm wantin to do some noise/heat insulation for my build but not sure exactly what to go with.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I ordered the fat mat off eBay for $89 shipped. From all the comparisons and specs i have read this will be just as good as the regular dynamat and other smilar brands. Second skin, raamat, and somw of the higher levels of elemental designs edead will work better but are much more expensive. There is also a fatmat extreme that looks pretty nice that is reasonably priced. I will report back once its installed to let everyone know how it is. I know it has to be better than nothing like it is now.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Idk I wanted to today but I had to go to a Excel class and idk when I'm gettin out. Might have to wait til tomorrow.