my 89 step side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
dont know how I missed and pics wont pull up at work but Im checking this out when i get home....Ive seen some pics of your truck though and know its badass..also smoothies ftw i love em

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks man... I thought so... I finally convinced myself to notch everything and I'm really happy i did... I'm debating on the body drop but Idk... It's probably not gonna happen

Man I understand about the BD on one hand I like the way these truck's look BD'ed but I will not do it to my personal truck, or if I did I would never bother to paint it nice as everytime it's layed out your going to screw the paint on the rocker's up.

mosthated89

Reaction score
dont know how I missed and pics wont pull up at work but Im checking this out when i get home....Ive seen some pics of your truck though and know its badass..also smoothies ftw i love em

lol. thanks man i appreciate all the compliments its what really keeps me going lol.. that and i love working on the truck lol

mosthated89

Reaction score
Man I understand about the BD on one hand I like the way these truck's look BD'ed but I will not do it to my personal truck, or if I did I would never bother to paint it nice as everytime it's layed out your going to screw the paint on the rocker's up.

yeah i mean i got a daily driver but idk if i wanna pull all the interior and stuff out lol... and yeah i think it looks awesome how it sits... i mean the body is like maybe 3 inches off the ground if its even that much..
oh and how do you like your stepside bed... do you have clearance problems with your wheels?