My 88 Daily Driver Restoration RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Looks good!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, everything is coming along slowly but it's getting there :)

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Color match grill now! and lower it :)

You must be registered for see images

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really like your truck. I want to paint the grille with some semi-gloss rattle can since the grille chromes all lumpy and jacked up. I dont want the gloss to emphasize the bad parts lol.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
I really like your truck. I want to paint the grille with some semi-gloss rattle can since the grille chromes all lumpy and jacked up. I dont want the gloss to emphasize the bad parts lol.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

i think it would looks ****!

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the Pioneer DEH-P7300 head unit that my brother-in-law gave me years ago, still works awesome. You can see I have an audio cable running under the dash to the Aux input I purchased for the head unit to connect my iPhone for music.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the Aux Input Adapter I bought for the Pioneer, it goes connected behind the head unit to audio RCA jacks.

I bought the iSimple IS335 Dash Aux In adapter for the radio cause the cable I have right now is messed up. I get static on the line or one of the Left or Right speakers go out until I twist the jack. I ordered it on the 8th and got it on the 16th. The delay was due to a train derailment. I haven't installed it yet cause its been raining and really humid, I don't like working on anything electrical with this weather. Here's a picture of the kit and all the cables it includes.

This is a close up of what will be on my dash once the hole is drilled and I find a good location for it. No more extra cables laying around I'll be able to disconnect it, and the it'll make Baby look more updated. :drool:

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My alarm wasn't giving me the confirmation chirps and the siren had no sound what so ever. The alarm would show it was on by flashing the parking lights but there was no sound at all. I looked through the alarms fuses and found the 15A glass tube was burnt out. I looked through the extra fuses I have in my electrical toolbox and found one, not sure if its 120V but its 15A lol. The alarm chirps now when I enable the alarm and the siren works as well.:peace:

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far awesome truck. is that a grey n black color combo or you gonna go one solid color interior wise?

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything looks good but you got to take care of that stain on your carpet!
What i do is take the seats out and remove the carpet. Spray some simple green (don't spray a lot)on the entire thing and powerwash it. Carpet will look like new. You can do the same for the seats if they need it. Just dont get to close with the wand or you will tear things up.
I learned this from a friend of mine that buys and sells cars. Gets the stains and smells out of the carpet for under $10