My 1997 Chevrolet RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanY

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my pickup that I bought back in February. I have been slowly adding parts to it to get it to where I want it.

First I replaced the cab mounts because the truck had the Chevy sag. Didn't do any good, still needs to go to the frame shop. After that I replaced the stock mirrors with reproduction mirrors for the 88-91's because I could not see to back my boat with the little tiny stock mirrors. Then I did a brake job all the way around and replace the master cylinder. Today I replaced the water pump and flushed the entire system and I also dropped the rear 2". I dont know if you can tell that I put the drop on the rear springs but the rear actually sat higher than it does in the picture.

I still need to get it to the body shop and get the frame straightened out, and get the body panels realigned and get the doors re-pinned. Then I want to get a new grill for it, with either a billet or SS insert, new LED flashers and clear headlights. Eventually I want to get some nice wheels and tires for it. Right now Im just running stock wheels and tires.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That brings back some memories. Drove my '98 looking pretty close to that for almost 5 years. Towing a boat? Put on a rear sway bar, especially with a rcsb.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The OEM tahoe 20's would look sooo sick on that truck. Also, there's another member on here with the white version of your truck and he put the JEEP 20's on it (5 lug I think) and it also looks just as sick. That's what I'd do! Looks good though. Nice clean canvas to start with.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man is it a 5 speed or automatic?...I'll trade you wheels haha...and who's got the JEEP 20s?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is what I'm talking about
You must be registered for see images attach

I like the tahoe oem 20's much better though but these are clean and fit the gold accents on this hoe I saw tonight