MSD 6AL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats all done to your motor? Also change out the wires,coil,cap and rotor to one with brass contacts will help I have notice a smother running engine also you can set your plugs to a larger gap the will help MPGs on the highway

homermacleod

Reaction score
Whats all done to your motor? Also change out the wires,coil,cap and rotor to one with brass contacts will help I have notice a smother running engine also you can set your plugs to a larger gap the will help MPGs on the highway

Nothing much. Changed the wires to Taylor wires, msd 6al, accel coil, airaid tube and filter, throttle body spacer, jba shorty headers, high flow cat, 160 thermostat, e-fans, programmed with a hypertech programmer and flowmaster 40 catback. I did increase the gap, but I don't remember what I changed it to.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive ran 6a boxes on everything from my chevys,toyotas and hondas that Ive have had and I alway experience some sort of milage increase.