Milk's Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This first truck is my (Black and Blue) 91 Chevy Cheyenne 5.7L/5 speed/2wd...she ain't pretty but she will be hopefully someday and its awaiting a heart transplant due to a spun bearing...I sold her a year ago then I just bought her back for $200

You must be registered for see images attach

and the carb intake with tbi adapter

Then I also have a 96 (White) Gmc Sierra loaded with every option 5.7L/Auto/3.73s/2wd...I bought this one back in February and drove it a week before I noticed the intake manifold leak and by then it was too late so I replace the motor and I'm slowly fixing it up

my clear lights I recently put on

when I put my new motor in I went with a green and red theme (don't ask why lol)

and the side view

Last edited:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So is the 96 got a vortec? I wish I could make an intake setup like that for my TBI 350....

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep the 96 is a vortec and that was a cheap ebay kit that I painted green but you can get the piece that comes off the vortec tb thats made by spectre to fit your tb and most carbs...and I'm about to do a motor from my 96 to 91 and i'm trying to decide if I want to use the 96 for a parts truck or a LS swap

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's christmas under the hood! So if I can buy the part that hooks to the TB, couldn't I just buy the same air intake kit you have? The tube and filter are the last thing that matters where they go so if the tube fits the Throttle body I should be good to go then right?

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, why the green and red theme?

Actually that happened by accident because at first before I replaced the motor I had the red coil and plug wires then by coincidence when I was putting my other engine together I had decided to paint it with green engine paint

milky9788

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's christmas under the hood! So if I can buy the part that hooks to the TB, couldn't I just buy the same air intake kit you have? The tube and filter are the last thing that matters where they go so if the tube fits the Throttle body I should be good to go then right?

Christmas haha...Theoretically yes you should be able to...heres the link to what I'm talking about but the only bad thing the price has got up a little since I bought one a few years http://store.spectreperformance.com/products/productdetail/part_number=9849/2231.0.1.1

The price varies from 79.99-99.99

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Don't want to know why they call you "milky"!!!