Michelin ltx a/t 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I personally would steer clear of the cooper at3s they have a very soft compound, pick up alot of nails and what not, and we dont seem to be getting more then 35 to 40k on them even being rotated every 6k

What about the new bfg rugged terrain? Any good reviews with them?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
another tire to look at yokohoma geolander a/t-s. I put a set on my 2wd and I love em. pretty quiet on the road and are awesome in snow and ice. for my size of 265/70/15 they were 135 a piece at discount tire. and they have a 60k warranty.

Well I see there not on back order anymore but no white letters. Idk y but I really want white letters.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Mounted a few of them seem to wear well. have you looked into general grabbers. they have red sidewall letters, but they are a nice tire.

I thought about them and I like them. I'd have to get 33/12.50's so I think they would rub. I just don't know if I want to go with that look either!!!

Aaahhhhhhh!!!!!! To many choices!!!!!

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
What about the toyo A/T? I had a set on my truck in a 3057016 flavor, and they seemed to clean very well for what they were.