Members in Uniform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im sure we have some members in uniform, from Canada to U.S dont matter post a pic of your truck and your uniform, what you do and how proud you are to be where you are, ill start. uniform is who i am trained by in fire and rescue, also a volunteer firefighter, and yet im a senior in high school yet.. and theres my truck, a 96 z71, tons of work/mods to it. post your pics everyone!
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Don't have any pics in my uniform since I don't hang out in it for long after I get home but here's my truck, 97 z71, 4 1/2 years active duty air force

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have any pics in my uniform since I don't hang out in it for long after I get home but here's my truck, 97 z71, 4 1/2 years active duty air force
Either way. One sexy ass truck. And I know. Can't wait till I get off the highway and get home to get out of this monkey suit too

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
"uniform" meaning a soldier or cop?.... cause ,fvcking, ****, cops...
Anything in emergency services, military.. Etc. And if cops weren't here we wouldn't be alive. Simple as that. As much as they piss us all off with stupid laws they don't create them they just enforce them, yes they can go overboard and it makes us all mad but at the end of the day we turn to them if the world goes to .

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I'm not a uniform man, just respect you all that are and miss some close friends that never came home...

Honor the Fallen

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

When I was a smashing young lad getting my "Fish."

PS: Never let someone take a picture of a moment that you'll hold dear forever with a s***ty flip-phone camera.

MinnesotaChevy

Gasser or Diesel?
Reaction score
I love that two tone it, nice truck.