Mad Dog Trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well i pulled my trans and transfer case yesterday with my brother. Went to swap the brackets off the old 4l60 to the new trans from Mad Dog Transmissions, only to find the brackets are tooootally different on the new one that holds the shift linkage. take a look.

You must be registered for see images attach

old trans with the brackets

new trans with nothing.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They make a bracket that bolts onto the pan rail to retrofit. Sonnax makes it if I'm not mistaken. I think I have a few i will take a look.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got in contact with Mad Dog on monday morning and they are sending me out a new bracket.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
an absolute nightmare. should have never even bothered with this company. I would pay anyone not to associate with this company. the bracket they sent me for the shift linkage took a week to get here because they forgot to send it out to me and 3 days later when i call them to see where it is i get a "i apologize for the inconvenience youll have it tomorrow were sending it 1 day shipping". then they sent it to my work address instead of my house. Now comes the good part, we get everything settled in and mounted and filled with fluid so i take a test run to the end of my street and back. When i got back i check the fluid, notice its a little bit low, so i add some. i check for any leaks and see a decent puddle of fluid on the driveway, climb under the truck to find this.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's to bad where is the leak coming from? Did it at least shift well?

Hope you get it figured out.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Where is that? Front seal? Good luck with it and I hope you get everything straightened out