LS Swap Harness Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95SUBURBANLM7

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1995 Suburban that Im putting a LS motor in. The trouble is, Im trying to make it look as seamless as possible. That includes using the factory fuse block. Im integrating it into my GMT400 harness, where need be. Ive been at the LS swap forum, and just havent found the info I need. I have a few wires that I believe go to the C100, a purple wire coming from the ABS connector, some A/C wires. I just need someones help that knows these diagrams. Once Im done, Ill put it together and post it on the LS swap forum.

Let me give you an example of what Im doing here. Im swapping in a 2002 LM7, so when I refer to that, its going to look like this: "19B, 35B, 16R, 19R". These refer to the number of the pin on either the Blue or Red connector.

When it comes to the GMT400 harness, I will refer to the pinouts as "B8, B10, F6, F8, E6, E12, etc". This is refering to the red and blue plugs on the GMT's harness. Both plugs have two sides. The red plug has sides "A" and "B". The blue plug has sides "E" and "F". The C100 is setup "A-E" for the vertical and "1-8". For instance I have questions on where to connect "A2, C2, C3, etc" if I connect them to the new harness at all.

Any help would be appreciated. Im running out of hair to pull and Im only getting deeper into the winter season. :banghead:

Nick

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Any update on your wiring? I finished my swap last year and I just got back from Korea so I'm cleaning up my wiring now. I swapped an '05 LQ9 into my 98 Z71

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I've seen forums before about swapping a 96-98 vortec computer and repinning the harness to a '0411 LS PCM, that would be the start of the cleanest factory looking swap I can think of, there would be a little extra added in for the individual coils but not a whole lot more.

What harness's do you have that you're splicing together and what computer are you running?