Lowering kit with exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
because you'll hit them on stuff.... departure angle.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i'm not trying to come across as an ******* or anything.. don't get me wrong. with a 4/6 drop and tips that long... they are gonna drag from time to time. they could get bent or flattened... just giving you a heads up.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
my dual exhaust is ran over my axle and dumped behind my rollpan. i didnt have my tips stickin out because i didnt wanna bend them or drag them, i also think it looks cleaner to have your full system hidden under your truck but thats just my opinion

your gonna wanna have your y-pipe raised if you have one and also make sure your pipes done hang below your frame!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
my dual exhaust is ran over my axle and dumped behind my rollpan. i didnt have my tips stickin out because i didnt wanna bend them or drag them, i also think it looks cleaner to have your full system hidden under your truck but thats just my opinion

your gonna wanna have your y-pipe raised if you have one and also make sure your pipes done hang below your frame!

Whats your full exhaust setup i bet ours are real close

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score

i agree with the clean look of no tips with a roll pan..which is what i have now..but when i had a rear bumper and tips, the tips would periodically get pushed into the bumper from getting dragged.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I drog mine the other day and i dont even have tips .....i also drug frame bahahaha damn that was a tease

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I'm running two headers, into two cats (no h or y pipe) into two magnaflows. I'm getting the two cats are coming off, and I'm probably gonna put a y pipe, but it'll be after the drop, so they can fix it to work. Also, for the rear tips. Youu guys really do have a point, I really don't want a roll pan. So I'm thinking on trying to cut the bumper up, with the tips coming out like I said above. I just love the look of the pipes..we'll see Iguess.