lmc truck parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The aftermarket ones work but they are usually a little flatter than gm so they tend not to match the bend of the door as well. I've done a few sets and the picky guys end up buying GM ones.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just an update, finaly got the truck back from body shop and rhino line. the aftermarket handles i got fit good and the springs are a little stiffer than oems but the handle seems beefier so ill see how they last. as mentioned above they do look duller than oems especialy on my black truck but i can live with it, maybe ill try some of that back to black on them. much happier with them than the crap aftermarket pins and bushings as explained in my other post.

LoneCynic

Reaction score
I am looking into replacing the front fenders and grill on my K1500. The prices on the net for these parts seem to be all over the place. This has me a bit concerned as to the quality of many of them, and how to shop for price when they vary so much for what pictures and descriptions appear to list the exact same piece. Some claim to be CAPA certified, if that even means anything, and some do not. I am hesitant to pull the trigger on an order anywhere because I have no experience ordering from any of these places before. Surely some of you have replaced these parts and perhaps could offer some suggestions?