lmc truck parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i need to replace my outer door hanlles, outer window seals, and hinge pins. are the lmc parts quality or should i stick with gm? just want to make sure i dont get a bunch of junk trying to save a few bucks. its a 1997 k3500, thanks for any input.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hinge pins and the door handles you can get at auto zone there made by the doorman company and fairly cheap cost wise and good quality

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i looked up the handles from autozone, they are $80, lmc is $30, gm-parts direct is $40. just wondering if the price differance is worth it, last one i replaced was gm from dealer and was $50. seems like ive got to replace one side or the other every couple years.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
i looked up the handles from autozone, they are $80, lmc is $30, gm-parts direct is $40. just wondering if the price differance is worth it, last one i replaced was gm from dealer and was $50. seems like ive got to replace one side or the other every couple years.

The aftermarkets are worse but if your dead set on em let me see what kinda price i can get for ya

edit 13.95 a peice plus tax

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you a dealer deven? I need some inside chrome handles, outside chrome too for that matter.

GreysonChance

Reaction score
Why not go and checkout http://www.stylintrucks.com/ ? I'm pretty sure you'd save a lot and miss out on junk parts that you'dd come across though. Better go with a seasoned dealer than go out and risking getting crappy parts. Just saying.