Linex Bedliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
LineX is a great company. They sprayed in the bedliner on my '93 C2500 19 yrs. ago. A piece of it chipped off about 2 in. diameter when I was loading a way to heavy generator into the bed. Took it to the closest LineX place and they completely removed all the old bedliner and sprayed in a new one. And I advise always getting it done over the bed rails too. No, I don't work for them, but you just don't get treated this well by a company anymore.

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LineX is a great company. They sprayed in the bedliner on my '93 C2500 19 yrs. ago. A piece of it chipped off about 2 in. diameter when I was loading a way to heavy generator into the bed. Took it to the closest LineX place and they completely removed all the old bedliner and sprayed in a new one. And I advise always getting it done over the bed rails too. No, I don't work for them, but you just don't get treated this well by a company anymore.

Just curious ...how do they get the old bedliner material off ?