Lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a 4 inch RCX lift very soon and on the rear I'd like to use pro comps 5 inch lift springs but I do use my truck like a truck so it tows stuff an hauls stuff and I don't want to have a truck that sags like a ***** when it's loaded down. Does anybody run them?!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I put 3/4 ton leaf springs on mine and consider it one of my favorite mods to date. The sag compared to the 1/2 ton springs is a million times better. It gave me about two and a half inches or so. I am running them with my 4" RCX block and cranked to level so I am sitting at about 6" now

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yeah this was my 1/2 ton leaf pack and the 3/4 ton pack I swapped in. They are a lot thicker.
You must be registered for see images attach

This was this trailer empty with the 1/2 ton leaf packs and the 4" block

This was the same trailer empty with the 3/4 ton leaf packs and the 4" block. You can see the whole truck is about two inches higher as well

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So would the ideal set up be a 3/4 ton lift spring so you can do away with blocks

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
That I'm not sure of. The springs alone wouldn't get you to the four inches you are after. You could get a two inch block plus the 3/4 ton leaf springs and would probably pretty solid

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pro comp makes them in a 5 inch and I've always liked them to be a tad taller in the back

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That I'm not sure of. The springs alone wouldn't get you to the four inches you are after. You could get a two inch block plus the 3/4 ton leaf springs and would probably pretty solid

That was my plan when I lift my truck. 3/4T springs and a pair of 2.5/3" blocks.